Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday...







Hmmmm...what am I thankful for this week? I'm thankful that...







  • we have enough that we can share



  • it has been raining here and the grass is green and the trees and flowers look so pretty and that it reminds me that even when it's a bit "yucky out" God is making things beautiful



  • God gives all of us gifts and talents. And that we have this free will that allows us to embrace and use them however we choose (and sometimes those ways make us sad and needy and a little sick) but that, if we want to, we can let him work through us and he can do BIG things with them, if we want, and they can draw us nearer to him



  • that even when we've really messed up...I mean really, really messed up...there is hope for redemption and that we can learn and we don't have to do it alone



  • that all is well, and all is well and all manner of things is and shall be well



  • sometimes God is so close that I can feel his breath



What are you thankful for today, my friends? I really want to know.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love the one about being thankful that we have enough to share. Such a good thought! I'm gonna steal that...:)