Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

Today I am thankful for...
  • worship team. The people, the praise, the songs...good, good, good!
  • being able to lose myself in a book.
  • having people who are willing to help so close by for things like...returning escape artist dogs, staying with sleeping kiddos when it's time to pick up Grace from school, telling me when my lights have been left on...
  • the kids' really kind friends.

Eli is thankful for...

  • eating lunch with Mommy and Noah
  • playing with Sam and Nevin at school and playing dinosaurs with them
  • resting in the basement (Eli has decided that life is better as a basement dweller...more on that later)
  • taking my shower and brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed. And that's all.

Grace is thankful for...

  • God and Jesus
  • my family
  • Mr. Bear (her VERY well loved teddy bear that she's slept with since she was born)
  • a warm house to live in
  • good things to eat
  • able to learn at school
  • having so much love from my family
  • lunch and dinner and breakfast
  • a comfortable/not so comfortable bed...it's just that I have so many pillows and stuffed animals at the end so I'm like...(mimes kicking)

What are you thankful for?

No comments: