Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

'Sup with your thankful self? As for me...
  • I'm thankful for warm weather and gardening and new growth springing up everywhere.
  • for smelly markers and how much fun it is to color with them.
  • for Papa Noodle and how much Noah loved spending time with him yesterday.
  • for friends who have different gifts than me and share them...like Andi's gift for floral design for Lindsey's shower!
  • for being so close to finished with adoption paperwork that I can almost taste it!
  • for Eli and Noah's rest/nap time in the afternoon that allows me to get stuff done and refreshes me.
  • for all of the new family members my buddies are adding to their families...for Janet, Ayden, Sophia and many more babies to come (hopefully one for us, too!)
  • for you!

No comments: