Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

I am thankful for...
  • no one being hurt in the accident. The batmobile is a tough ol' bird!
  • Steve getting home on the early flight today!
  • three healthy little bodies
  • having family nearby to pick me up when I have a car accident and need to go pick Grace up from school.
  • our kids' godparents and the way that each of them show the kids love in different ways.
  • feeling better!
  • LOVE! Boy, it's everywhere! In all forms! What a gift! I'm thankful for the love of my funny and fabulous friends, for the love of our closer-than-most families, for the love of my sticky-kisses kiddos, for the love of my fantastic husband and for the love of our amazing and awesome God!

What are you thankful for this Valentine's week?

No comments: