Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

Today I am thankful...
  • that it has been a long while (at least a week or two) since Noah has had a night terror or migraine!
  • that Eli made his bed all by himself this morning even though he thought he couldn't. I'm thankful that he's learning that he can!
  • that, even though Steve was out of town last night, the dogs did not wake me up 5,000 times looking for him.
  • that we are super blessed with good health most of the time.
  • that my brother and his family live so close by now! It's been awesome for our kids (especially Noah) to see them so often. I'm thankful for Joshy and Noah's funny little relationship -- they have a great time together! And it's been awesome for me to be able to build a "grown-up" relationship with Matthew and a friendship with Brooke (which includes but is not limited to each of us only having to cook 6 nights out of the week and only having to drive one way to preschool. Hooray!).
  • that Joey's hearing is okay and he seems to have come out of a really scary accident relatively unscathed! Yay, God!

No comments: