Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

I am now unabashedly yoinking an idea from a fellow blogger to have Thursdays be Thankful Thursdays. This Thankful Thursday I am thankful for...
  • Steve's job...especially in this crazy economy, I'm so grateful that Steve has a job that he loves and that that is able to support all five of us yahoos.
  • Our home...the precious fellow blogger that I referenced earlier just lost her home to a fire. Please pray for their family as they have just adopted two children and, as you can imagine, are concerned about how this will effect the two newbies and all of their six children that are living at home. Reading her amazing entry today made me realize how thankful I am for our warm home, the land to run and play on and our family all around us.
  • Eli's growth in speech...when Eli first started speech therapy, super therapist Theresa told us to expect many years of private therapy. This week, when Eli came out of his session with her, she told me that she expects that he'll be FINISHED with therapy within a month or so! WOW!
  • That every morning all three amigos pile on Grace's bed for some sibling cuddle and giggle time. Too cute! I'm so thankful that they love each other so much!

More next Thursday! There is so much to be thankful for...boy, I could go on and on!

No comments: